HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Hello 2013! This year I’m going to be setting a few long-term and monthly goals.
- Run My 1K Mile on Nike+ During NWM DC – I’ve been training for years with Nike+, and I’m quickly approaching my 1K mile. My goal is to run about ~280 miles before the April 28 race, so that the NWM will be my 1K mile. (Check out my updates on twitter with #1KforNWMDC)
- Run a Sub-40 Minute 10K - 10Ks are my favorite races, and with some speed work added to my training, I’ll be able to do it.
- 13 Races in 2013 - This is a challenge to run any 13 races in 2013, so far I’m registered for 10.
- Complete the Explore Minnesota Challenge - This is a local challenge to complete races in various different locations in MN
- Complete the Dopey Challenge - It all comes down to this: months of training, and soon enough the race will be here!
January I’m going light with goals because of the Dopey Challenge (5K on Friday, half marathon on Saturday, and full marathon on Sunday at Disney). I know after it I’m going to want a small running break, and really don’t want to push myself too much this month.
QOTD: What are your goals for January/2013?